Joshua R. S. Browning, DC, FIANM(US)
Ross Vollmer, DC
Diagnosis – 2 hours
This course is designed to provide the average chiropractic office that occasionally treats concussions with the best evidence-informed practices without having a specialized setup. The objectives of the course are:
- Present the most up to date information on the pathophysiology of concussions.
- Present the most common assessment methods that are clinically relevant.
- Inform the audience of the most up to date information about advanced imaging guidelines.
- Provide the most up to date treatment methods for concussion.
- Review ICD-10 codes for diagnosis.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Accurately assess and document a concussion.
- Determine whether imaging is required.
- Effectively manage and treat concussion symptoms.
- Correctly use the ICD-10 codes for diagnosis.
Approved For Continuing Education Credit in Illinois, Kansas, and Missouri. The State Boards of Colorado, Iowa, and Nebraska to do not preapprove courses, but this class meets the criteria set forth by their respective boards.